When opening files from Autodesk Vault, Autodesk Inventor crashes and the CER report appears.
Causes:In the current windows user profile folder there are some files which could be the cause of this Inventor crash.
Solution:Following these steps could help solve this crash:
- When using Inventor Bibliotheks then check, that all files *.v in the Subfolder _V have the right permission. (Disable ReadOnly)
- Close all open Autodesk applications.
- Launch Windows explorer.
- Go into the current windows user profile with %APPDATA%/Autodesk/
- Rename the following folders, when exist:
- AutoCAD 2017 Vault Addin
- Inventor 2017 Vault Addin
- Launch Inventor and open the file from Vault again.