The Autodesk service you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
Please wait a few minutes and try again
- Server side security update
- Firewall blocking services
- Time zone
- Router issue
- Trusted sites settings
- Hosts file blocking access to services
- Corrupted Windows user profile
- wrong bootcamp \ Windows emulator installation on MAC IOS
Solution:Try the following solutions to resolve the problem:
Server side security issues
AutoCAD 2014 - 2015 based products: Install the Autodesk Licensing Hotfix - POODLE SSL v3 vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566)
AutoCAD 2012 - 2013 based products: Install the AutoCAD® 2012 and 2013 Single Sign-On Security Hotfix
Revit products: Install the SSLv3 (Poodle) Hotfix for Revit
Temporarily disable your firewall to test if it is blocking the services. If the services are available with the firewall disabled, adjust the firewall settings before turning it on again.
Make sure, that your Autodesk products are enabled to communicate through the firewall. Please, also make sure that the trusted sites below are allowed through your firewall.
Sync your computer's time with the Internet time by following these steps.
Note: If you're a part of a domain, the Internet Time tab will be invisible and you'll need to work with your IT administrator.
- Click on the time on the Windows task bar.
- Click Change date and time settings...
- Click the Internet Time tab at the top of the window.
- Click Change Settings.
- Click Synchronize with an Internet Time Server.
- In the pulldown menu, choose 'time.windows.com.
- Click OK.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Reset your router.
Trusted sites settings
The following list of sites should be added to the "Trusted Sites" (Internet Options). They should be allowed to communicate through ports 80 and 443, and have an exception rule on proxy for anonymous access:*.autodesk.com
Hosts file blocking access
Check whether the Hosts file is blocking access, or reset it to defaults (Microsoft link).
See: How can I reset the Hosts file?
Corrupted Windows user profile
MAC \ IOS
reformat and reinstall the boot camp application which enabled the system to switch seamlessly from Mac/Windows
Alternative Troubleshooting Steps
- Close all we browsers and Autodesk software.
- Sign out our A360 if it shows you are signed in.
- Go to Control Panel > Internet Options. Clear the Browsing History, including cookies and the cache.
- Delete temporary files. Press WINDOWS-R, enter %tmp% to open the user temp folder, and delete all files and folders within it.
- Launch any web browser.
- Sign in to accounts.autodesk.com.
- Launch your Autodesk product.
- Sign in to A360 within the product.
- Try accessing the cloud service you are trying to use.