When you use subscription products and when activating the license, there is an error.
Establish an Internet connection to continue
The Autodesk License Server cannot be found. This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
- Internet connectivity has been lost.
- The Autodesk License server is temporarily unavailable.
- On the problematic computer, close the Autodesk product and Internet Explorer.
- Download the Fiddler web debugging tool.
- Install Fiddler on the problematic computer and start it.
- In the Fiddler, under the Tools menu, choose Fiddler Options.
- In the Fiddler Options dialog box, select the HTTPS tab and check Decrypt HTTPS Traffic check box and click OK.
NOTE: You will need to accept and trust the Fiddler Security Certificate.
- Under the Tools menu, choose WinINET Options.
- When Internet Properties dialog pops up, open Connection tab, click on LAN settings.
- On LAN settings dialog check Use a Proxy Server for your LAN and click Advanced button.
- In Proxy settings dialog, verify that in very first field for HTTP you have 127.0.0.1 IP address and 8888 port has been set and if it is not, you will need to set it.
- In the Proxy settings dialog, check Use the same proxy server for all protocols check box.
- Click OK in all dialogs to close them, but keep Fiddler open and running.
- Start product, and an Autodesk Login dialog should pop up.
- Log in to start the Autodesk product.
- Close Fiddler and start Internet Explorer to reset the settings back to default.
- In Internet Explorer click on Tools menu and choose Internet Options.
- In Internet Options dialog, open Connection tab, then click on LAN settings button.
- In LAN settings dialog, click on Advanced button.
- In the Proxy Settings dialog, uncheck Use the same proxy server for all protocols check box and click OK.
- In Local Area Network (LAN) Settings dialog box, uncheck Use a Proxy Server for your LAN then click OK and OK in Internet Options dialog.
- Close Internet Explorer.