Issue:In AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, you are having problems with fonts, PDF files, multiline annotative attributes, plotting, or occasional instability.
Note: The 2018.0.2 update fixes a defect that would otherwise have caused the product subscription to expire on June 1, 2017 with a pre-release product error message. Be sure to install this update before that time to avoid subscription expiration.
Solution:Update 2018.0.2 is available for AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. If you have the 2018 version of those products, you can get it from the Autodesk desktop app or by finding it in your Autodesk Account.
The following defects have been fixed:
AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
- Annotation - Publishing annotative multiline attributes no longer results in incorrect annotative scaling.
- PDF - The border of a mask is no longer plotted in PDFs when "Lines Merge" is turned on.
- Font - PFB fonts can now be compiled successfully as SHX files.
- Stability - Occasional crashes when ending an AutoCAD session using specific API code no longer occur.
2018.0.2AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
- Blocks - Right clicking in the Block Edit mode no longer displays an error message in the Command window.
- Plotting - Certain text styles are no longer upside down when printed to PDF. Self-Intersecting wipeouts in a block will perform as expected when plotted.
- General - Ability to input values for the Material Editor Palette is restored.
- Digitally signed AutoLISP files can be loaded as expected.