- Go to "Start" at the bottom left hand corner of computer screen
- Right click on "Computer" and the following options will appear
- Select "Properties" in the options that appear.
- In the next dialogue box that appears on the top left hand corner which is highlighted below there is an option called "Device Manager"
- Once this is selected the following dialogue box will appear
- Once this is opened select "Display Adapters" which is highlighted above and then your graphics card details which are also highlighted above will appear.
Have more questions? Submit a request