Your Autodesk software installation failed and you encountered an error message mentioning "1603" or "1609"
Make sure that you are signed in as administrator or have full administrator rights
Another cause could be in your Autodesk Account change the platform to your operating system and you will be presented with the browser download method. If its not there select more options.
Download and install per:
1. Download the part for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
2. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) the file that you just downloaded.
3. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
4. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
5. Follow the installation steps for your product
Your installation is failing due to the method you're using.
More options are as follows:
- A file is locked and cannot be overwritten
- The Windows TEMP folders are full
- Not enough disk space
- Setup files were corrupted during extraction
- Short file name creation is disabled on the target machine
- Additional 1603 Error solutions