When double clicking on a DWG file this dialogue box shows
- Download DWG True View from Autodesk website.
- Change registry by doing the following:
- Press "WINDOWS-R" on the keyboard to bring up the Run window, enter "REGEDIT" and click OK.
- Navigate to the following folder:
- Select the sub-key folder under "apps," including the long string of numbers and letters that identify your version of AutoCAD.
- On the right pane, verify that the "OpenLaunch" key contains the path to the correct acad.exe file. Double-click and edit if necessary.
- On the left pane, right-click the folder with the long string of numbers and choose "Copy Key Name."
- Select the "apps" folder, and in the right pane, double-click (Default).
- Delete the current data value and paste the key name that you copied. Be sure to remove the folder path that precedes the key name.
- Click OK and close the Registry Editor window.