When creating Parts list or balloon referencing assembly components, all are labelled as one number.
1. Right click on the Base View and select "Bill of Materials" in the drop down menu.
2. Right Click on the "Structured" tab and go to "Properties"
3. Inside View Properties ensure "All Levels" are selected.
4. Next Right Click on the Parts List and select "Edit Part List" in the drop down menu.
5. Expand the assembly parts using the " + " sign highlighted below.
6. Hit "Apply"
7. Now the balloon referencing and Parts List display all independent components within the sub assembly.