The hotfix addresses the following issues:
- Cannot edit or update Inventor file property which has a name that matches an internal Inventor property ID.
- "Next revision is unavailable" error message when performing an Item update.
- When using Copy Design on fink (file), the file structure missing.
- Client grid performance improvement when using the expand all command.
- Configure button cropped in the Change Orders tab in the Vault Settings dialog.
- Vault client closes when opening or renaming a DWG file.
- "There are no mappable properties" error when mapping properties from a DWG file with 3D objects.
- Vault client does not display the correct property mappings.
- Vault client closes after license screen due to unrecognized system language.
- "External component has thrown an exception" error when performing a Copy Design on AutoCAD DWG files.
- Unable to map Block Attributes in AutoCAD DWG files.
- Performance improvement with long running SQL queries.
- Autoloader: Autoloader 2017 for Vault Professional closes while clicking the right mouse button in the blank space during the Map Vault Folders step.
- AutoCAD Add-In: AutoCAD closes during check-in process when creating visualization file.
- "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" error when checking in AutoCAD DWG files.
- Only DWFx visualization file created during check-in of Inventor drawings.
- Inventor iProperty expressions lost after performing a Copy Design.
- Unable to close Microsoft Excel files when Vault add-in for Excel is installed.
- Unable to download a 4gb or high file from the Thin Client.
- Unabe to create an Update Visualization job in Thin Client when logged in with Read Only Access.