When switching from a suite to a collection you don't have to download the products again, if you can access the program,even as a trial you can change the serial number and product keys to the new collection. Just follow the steps shown :
- When you open the program, At the top-right of the screen there will be a drop-down triangle next to the user name to display a drop-down list.
- Click “Manage License…” to open the License Manager
- Locate the product and click “Change license type” next to the product.
- You will be asked to confirm your decision by selecting "Change"
- When all this is completed the Let’s Get Started screen will appear and from here you select the appropriate license type and follow the prompts.
If the product is not accessible:
- On your computer, go to:
- PC Installs: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\CLM\LGS\<product key>_<<product version>>\
- MAC Installs: \Library\Application\Support\Autodesk\CLM\LGS\<product key>_<<product version>>\
- Delete the datafile.
- Start the program and the Let’s Get Started screen should display.
- Select the appropriate license type and follow the prompts.
Note: When entering in the product key, use the product key for the individual programs, for example for "AutoCAD" in the "Product Design Collection" use the "AutoCAD" product key, There is no overall product key that will do all the collection.